HAVE YOU BEEN ORDERED TO ATTEND A VICTIM IMPACT PANEL?
What is a MADD Victim Impact Panel?
It is an hour to an hour to an hour and a half class the court may require a person to attend as an additional form of sentencing for those ticketed with a DUI, other traffic violations and those under 21( Minor In Possession). Attendees will hear the poignant stories of those whose lives have been permanently affected by an impaired or reckless driver or those affected by underage drinking.
Please bring to the panel:
- Entry fee in the form of a $35 money order OR a $35 certified bank check payable to MADD. THIS IS REQUIRED…..NO FEE NO ENTRY.
- NO CASH and NO PERSONAL CHECKS. If you have cash, you will be required to have your payment converted into a money order or certified bank check before the start of the panel
- Money orders are issued by banks, convenience stores, grocery stores, etc. Please note that a small fee may be charged
- Certified checks are issued by banks (these are not PERSONAL checks).
- Driver’s license, Passport, ID Card, School ID, ATM or Sam’s Card with a photo, etc.
- Note: IF WE DO NOT HAVE A PHOTO ID OF SOME KIND, WE CANNOT LET YOU ENTER.
Please view the panel guidelines above and complete the pre-registration form. If you require more information or are unsure about any of the above information, please contact Mrs. Pamela Morton at 334.277.7722 ext. 6152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are 21 and older. Allow 75 minutes for the panel.
Montgomery, Athens and Huntsville
Montgomery – 5:00 p.m. - E.L. Lowder Library Branch, 2590 Bell Road
April 9, 2013
May 14, 2013
June 13, 2013
July 11, 2013
August 8, 2013
October 10, 2013
November 14, 2013
December 12, 2013
Athens – 6:00 pm - Athens Police Department, 951 Hobbs St. East
April 18, 2013
May 16, 2013
July 18, 2013
August 15, 2013
October 17, 2013
November 21, 2013
Huntsville – 6:00pm – Alternative Sentencing Office 715 Wheeler Ave., Suite C
March 21, 2013
June 20, 2013
September 19, 2013
December 12, 2013