1514 North Hancock Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80903, USA (map)
The dates and times for the panel are:
July 25th - This date is not available for online registration. You can attend with a money order with the correct amount.
August 29th - This date is not available for online registration. You can attend with a money order with the correct amount.
There is a fee. Please read requirements below for additional information.
- There is a $25 fee if the offense was before July 1, 2016, or a $50 fee if the offense was on or after July 1, 2016, payable through online registration with a credit card or in-person at a panel with a money order payable to MADD.
- There is a $5 convenience fee assessed when paying online.
- MONEY ORDERS are the only acceptable form of payment at the panel. We do NOT accept cash, checks or credit cards at the panel.
- Pre-registration and online credit card payment is the only way to reserve seating.
- MADD Colorado does not waive fees.
- No alcohol and/or drug use prior to attendance.
- If you are suspected of using alcohol or drugs law enforcement will be called.
- You will not be admitted.
- NO REFUNDS will be given.
- If you choose to leave or are asked to leave at any time during the panel, you will not be readmitted and fees will not be refunded.
- Verification of attendance is given at the conclusion of the panel.
- You must retain and provide verification of completion to probation, court, and/or any other agency in reference to your case.
- MADD doesn’t provide proof of attendance to referral agencies, this is the responsibility of the attendee.
- Failure to provide proof of attendance may result in additional consequences.
- Weather cancellations/unforeseen emergency cancellations will be posted on the panel registration phone line at 303-425-5905, website and emailed if registered online.
- If you register and pay online, but are no longer able to attend that panel, you will need to contact the MADD Colorado office at 303-425-5902, press 3 and leave a message a minimum of 24 hours prior to the panel to reschedule for another panel and transfer your registration fee. There is a $10 rescheduling fee for each occurrence. Panel fees are not refundable, regardless of attendance.
- In certain unforeseen emergency situations, MADD Colorado may agree to transfer your registration to another panel if you are unable to give 24 hour notice.
- In these situations, you must call the MADD Colorado office within 24 hours after the panel in order to be eligible for an unforeseen emergency exemption.
- If you are a no-show and do not contact MADD Colorado, you will be charged a fee of $10.
- Guests may attend for $15.00 cash, money order or check (no pre-registration).
- Guests will not receive verification of attendance.
If you have any other questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 303.425.5902