MADD Connecticut is working hard every day to keep our communities safer. Financial support is vital to advancing our mission to stop drunk driving, support the victims of this violent crime and prevent underage drinking. We could not provide our programs and services with the generous support of sponsors.
MADD Connecticut Statewide Sponsors
Branford Coalitioin to Prevent Underage Drinking
Hoffman Auto Group
Joann C. Powers Memorial Foundation
Koskoff, Koskoff & Beider
LoRicco, Trotta & LoRicco
Stratton Faxon - Connecticut's Firm for Trial Law
Suisman Shapiro Attorney-At-Law
Become a MADD Connecticut Sponsor
We're more than you think we are. Yes, we're mothers...but we are also fathers, sons, daughters, friends, relatives and neighbors looking out for each other and our community.
Our goal is to offer a wide variety of opportunities for sponsors to join us as we work to save lives. If your company would like to explore a mutually beneficial relationship with MADD Connecticut, please contact us. Whether you are looking to market a product using MADD's name or logo, have a specific proposal in mind, or would just like to speak with one of our cause-related marketing professionals on how you can being a relationship with MADD Connecticut, we would love to hear from you. MADD Connecticut always welcomes the opportunity to develop new corporate relationships.
Our fundrasing team looks for companies who:
- want to make a difference
- have a solid reputation in the community
- would like to make a contribution that is significant and clearly defind to the consumer
Supporting MADD is not just about being a "good" corporate citizen, it's an investiment.
- The American public knows MADD. MADD has 99% name recognition with the American public with 89% favorable and 62% very favorable (Public Opinion Strategies, 2006).
- In today's economy, Americans believe it's more important than ever for companies to be socially responsible. 90% of consumers want to know what a company is doing to benefit a cause (Cone Cause Evolution Study, 2010).
- In fact, when price and quality are equal, 80% of Amercians will switch brands to support a cause they believe in (Cone Cause Evolution Study, 2010).
To get started, contact Paula at 203-764-2566. Again, thank you for your interest in MADD Connecticut!