MADD SMART Program
MADD Start Making a Right Turn™ Program
To attend the MADD SMART™ Teen and Parent Programs, please follow these instructions:
1. Choose a Location from the calendar below.
2. Please bring a $50 money order or cashier's check made out to MADD, and a photo identification.
3. If you are under the age of 18, a parent or gaurdian is required to attend the program and will need to bring photo identification and an additional $25 money order or cashier's check.
4. Please check this page on the afternoon of the program to make sure that no changes have been made to schedule.
5. Registration is at 5:15pm. The program starts at 6:00pm. There is no pre-registration
For questions please contact Kevin Dougherty at 203-764-2566 ext. 6955 or email@example.com
Upcoming Dates and Locations:
- 12/1- Norwalk
- 12/2- West Hartford
- 12/9- ECSU
- 1/6- Winchester (snow date 1/20)
- 1/13- Middletown (snow date 2/17)
- 1/27- ECSU
- 2/3- Hamden (snow date 2/11)
- 2/10- Waterford
- 3/2- Norwalk
- 3/10- West Hartford
Hamden- Hamden Middle School, Main Entrance- 2623 Dixwell Avenue
Middletown- The Dekoven House Community Center- 27 Washington Avenue
Norwalk- St. Paul's on the Green - 60 East Avenue
Waterford- Waterford Public Library, Basement- 49 Rope Ferry Road
Watertown- Senior Center, 2nd Floor- 311 Falls Avenue
West Hartford- St. John's Episcopal Church, Church Office Entrance- 679 Farmington Avenue
Willimantic- Eastern Connecticut State University Student Center, Room 113 and 115- 83 Windham Street (Garage Parking Only)
Winchester- Northwestern Connecticut Community College, Room 102 and 105, Shirley Draper Center - 2 Park Place (Click for parking information)