MADD Start Making a Right Turn (SMART) Program
(Formally MADD Alternative Program (MAP))
The MADD Power of You(th)® Start Making A Right Turn™ SMART TEEN Program and
MADD Power of Parents® Start Making A Right Turn™ SMART PARENT Program
is tailored for individuals under the age of 21 and parents for those under the age of 18.
The programs are designed for those found to be in violation of Connecticut motor vehicle, minor in possession of alcohol,
possession of marijuana or underage drinking laws and the associated dangers.
To attend the MADD SMART™ Teen & Parent Programs, please follow these instructions:
1. Choose a location from the calendar below. Please keep in mind that more dates will be added, so it is recommended that you check our website (www.madd.org/CT).
2. Please Bring: A $50 money order or cashier’s check made out to MADD, & a Photo ID.
3. If under 18, a parent or guardian is required to attend program and bring a photo ID and $25 money order or cashier’s check.
4. Re-check our website on the afternoon of the program to make sure that no changes have been made to the schedule.
5. Registration is at 5:15 pm. The program starts at 6:00 pm. There is no pre-registration.
6. Due to possible inclement weather, some panels have snow dates listed. These dates WILL ONLY occur if the original panel date is CANCELLED. Please check your local new channel and MADD website for updates.
(Snow Date 1/13)
(Snow Date 1/22)
(Snow Date 2/12)
2/11-Middletown (Snow Date 2/18)
(Snow Date 3/31)
(Snow Date 3/13)
(Snow Date 3/18)
Hamden- - Hamden Middle School, Main Entrance
2623 Dixwell Ave., Hamden, CT
Middletown- The DeKoven House Community Center
27 Washington Ave., Middletown, CT
Norwalk- City of Norwalk Town Hall, First Floor Community Room
125 East Ave., Norwalk, CT
Torrington- Register Citizen Building, Main Entrance
59 Field St., Torrington, CT
Waterford- Waterford Public Library, Basement
49 Rope Ferry Rd., Waterford, CT
Watertown- Senior Center, 2nd Floor
311 Falls Ave., Watertown, CT
West Hartford- St. John’s Episcopal Church, Church Office Entrance
679 Farmington Ave, West Hartford, CT
Willimantic- Eastern Connecticut State University Student Center,
Room 113 & 115
83 Windham St., Willimantic, CT (Garage Parking Only)
DO NOT CONTACT THESE LOCATIONS!
Please be sure this is the correct program schedule you are looking for.
This is not the MADD Victim Impact Panel
For questions, concerns, or
addtional information, please contact:
203-764-2566 Ext. 6952
Please DO NOT contact the panel locations.