Receive news and information about drunk driving, victims services and underage drinking prevention.
MADD Start Making a Right Turn™ Program 2014
To attend the MADD SMART™ Teen and Parent Programs, please follow these instructions:
1. Choose a Location from the calendar below.
2. Please bring a $50 money order or cashier's check made out to MADD, and a photo identification.
3. If you are under the age of 18, a parent or gaurdian is required to attend the program and will need to bring photo identification and an additional $25 money order or cashier's check.
4. Please check this page on the afternoon of the program to make sure that no changes have been made to schedule.
5. Registration is at 5:15pm. The program starts at 6:00pm. There is no pre-registration
Upcoming Dates and Locations:
- 9/8- Norwalk
- 9/9- ECSU
- 9/16- West Hartford
- 10/6- Waterford
- 11/5- Hamden
- 11/11- Middletown
- 11/12- Torrington
- 12/1- Norwalk
- 12/2- West Hartford
- 12/9- ECSU
Hamden- Hamden Middle School, Main Entrance- 2623 Dixwell Avenue
Middletown- The Dekoven House Community Center- 27 Washington Avenue
Norwalk- City of Norwalk City Hall, first Floor Community Room- 125 East Avenue
Torrington- Register Citizen Building, Main Entrance- 59 Field Street
Waterford- Waterford Public Library, Basement- 49 Rope Ferry Road
Watertown- Senior Center, 2nd Floor- 311 Falls Avenue
West Hartford- St. John's Episcopal Church, Church Office Entrance- 679 Farmington Avenue
Willimantic- Eastern Connecticut State University Student Center, Room 113 and 115- 83 Windham Street (Garage Parking Only)