VICTIM IMPACT PANEL INFORMATION
The DUI Victim Impact Panel Program is an awareness program for offenders convicted of misdemeanor driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs. The panels consist of a non-confrontational presentation consisting of crime victims telling their own personal stories of how impaired drivers forever changed their lives. The panel presents a unique perspective to the offender that is often overlooked or simply cannot be taught by the courts and the DUI offender schools.
The program was created with one purpose in mind: to show offenders first-hand about the trauma, physical pain, emotional suffering and devastation, financial loss, anger and frustration that is commonly experienced by innocent victims and their family members resulting from a DUI-related crash.
If you have been court ordered to attend a Victim Impact Panel, please contact your local MADD office to find out dates, times, and other details about panels in your area.
If you have been court ordered to attend a MADD Victim Impact Panel please see the list below for locations and phone numbers. To see detailed list of panels by region, click on regional title.
NORTHWEST FLORIDA- 850.983.6775 X 7252
* covering Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Walton, Homes, Washington, Bay, Jackson, Calhoun, Gulf, Gadsden, Liberty, Franklin, Leon, Wakulla and Jefferson counties.
NORTHEAST FLORIDA- 904.388.2455
* covering Madison, Taylor, Hamilton, Suwannee, Lafayette, Dixie, Columbia, Gilchrist, Levy, Baker, Union, Bradford, Alachua, Nasau, Duval, Clay, St. Johns, Putnam, Flagler, Volusia and Marion counties.
CENTRAL FLORIDA- 407.831.6233
* covering Lake, Seminole, Orange, Brevard, Osceola, Polk and Indian River counties.
WEST CENTRAL FLORIDA- (Hillsborough- 813.273.6233)
* covering Citrus, Sumter, Hernando, Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee, Hardee, Sarasota, Desoto and Charlotte counties.
SOUTHEAST FLORIDA- 850.983.6775 x 3 (West Palm Beach)
* covering Highlands, Okeechobee, St. Lucie, Martin, Palm Beach and Broward counties.
SOUTHWEST FLORIDA- 239.791.7560
* covering Charlotte, Collier, Glades, Hendry and Lee counties
SOUTH FLORIDA- 305.273.3744
* covering Monroe and Miami-Dade counties.