Victim Impact Panels for Minnesota
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS! PLEASE READ PRIOR TO REGISTRATION.
All attendees must register online, where available, to attend a MADD VIP. Not all panels are available for online registration at this time.
- To register and pre-pay with credit/debit card or pre- register and pay at the event, select the correct panel, then click the link “Click here to Register Online”
- Fill out the requested information completely
- Choose your method of payment
- If you would prefer to pay at the door, select “ONSITE PAYMENT” ***NOTE-your seat at the panel is not guaranteed until payment is made in full
- The only acceptable form of ONSITE PAYMENT is money order made out to MADD
- Pre-registration and payment is highly recommended
- Unless court ordered to attend a panel, anyone under the age of 18 will NOT be allowed into a panel. It is highly recommended that anyone court ordered and under the age of 18 be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Do not call the venues where the panels are held. They have no affiliation with MADD and are not able to provide you with information.
- You will receive confirmation of registration via email to the email address provided. If you do not receive email verification follow up with the MADD MN office (651-523-0802) to verify your payment was received. If you do not have an email address, call the MADD MN office to register over the phone.
- To receive a duplicate receipt or if you have questions regarding the panels, call 651-523-0802
Northern Light Church
Church is located off of Hwy 10 between Sunfish Lake and Ramsey Blvd.
6701 U.S. 10, Ramsey, MN 55303, USA (map)
Best Western Hotel
Park and enter via rear doorway.
1111 Range Street, Mankato, MN 56003, USA (map)
Dakota County Technical College
Park in the WEST Lot and enter into West entrance. Panel is held in Dakota Room A
1300 145th St E, Rosemount, MN 55068, USA (map)
Riverland Community College
2200 Riverland Drive, Albert Lea, MN 56007, USA (map)
Goodhue County Adult Detention Center
Meet in Training Room upper floor
430 W 6th St, Red Wing, MN 55066, USA (map)
Ridgedale Area Library
1st Floor Meeting Room
12601 Ridgedale Drive, Minnetonka, MN 55305, USA (map)
Bloomington Center for the Arts
Meet in Rehearsal Room
1800 W Old Shakopee Rd, Bloomington, MN 55431, USA (map)
Grand Rapids Public Library
140 NE 2nd St, Grand Rapids, MN 55744, USA (map)
Kandiyohi Health and Human Services Building
2200 23rd Street Northeast, Willmar, MN 56201, USA (map)
Avera Marshall Regional Medical Center
Third Floor - Room B
300 South Bruce Street, Marshall, MN 56258, USA (map)
Austin Public Library
Large Conference Room
323 4th Avenue Northeast, Austin, MN 55912, USA (map)
Olmsted County Government Center
151 4th Street Southeast, Rochester, MN 55904, USA (map)
First Presbyterian Church
405 Main St S, Pine City, MN 55063, USA (map)
First Assembly Church of Crookston
605 3rd Avenue Northeast, Crookston, MN 56716, USA (map)
Hill-Murray Theater. Go to front doors of the school.
2625 Larpenteur Ave E, Maplewood, MN 55109, USA (map)
Our Saviour's Lutheran Church
1207 Prairie Avenue Southwest, Faribault, MN 55021, USA (map)
Sherburne County Government Center
Meet in Boardroom - Enter in through Door A
13880 Bus Center Drive Northwest, Elk River, MN 55330, USA (map)
St. Louis County
University of Minnesota Duluth
Bohannon Hall; Room 90. Parking Lot B. Enter through Chemistry Building #1039 and follow signs for Bohannon Hall.
University of Minnesota Duluth, 1049 University Drive, Duluth, MN 55812, USA (map)
St. Louis County-Hibbing
Hibbing Courthouse - St. Louis County
1810 12th Avenue East, Hibbing, MN 55746, USA (map)
St. Cloud State University Atwood Memorial Center Theater
Please Note that the May 14th Panel will be held in the Cascade Room.
651 1st Ave S, St Cloud, MN 56301, USA (map)
Washington County-Lake Elmo
8565 Eagle Point Circle, Lake Elmo, MN 55042, USA (map)
Community Memorial Hospital
3rd floor Miller Auditorium
855 Mankato Avenue, Winona, MN 55987, USA (map)