Receive news and information about drunk driving, victims services and underage drinking prevention.
MADD PA VICTIM IMPACT PANEL
The DUI Victim Impact Panel Program is an awareness program for offenders convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs. The panels consist of a non-confrontational presentation consisting of crime victims telling their own personal stories of how impaired drivers forever changed their lives. The panel presents a unique perspective to the offender that is often overlooked or simply cannot be taught by the courts and the DUI offender schools. The program was created with the purpose of helping to restore the health and well-being of victims of drunk-driving crashes. In addition, it shows offenders first-hand about the trauma, physical pain, emotional suffering and devastation, financial loss, anger and frustration that is commonly experienced by innocent victims and their family members resulting from a DUI-related
- You must bring a MONEY ORDER made out to MADD PA. No cash or personal checks will be accepted.
- Registration time and panel start time are listed for each panel site. You must pre-register.
- The panel of speakers begins promptly. If you are late, you will NOT be admitted.
- The panel is approximately 2 hours in length.
- Panels may be cancelled at any time. Check this website page for cancellation information.
- Do not contact the venue or location as they have no information regarding the Victim Impact Panel.
- If you are suspected of using alcohol or drugs, law enforcement will be called and you will be asked to leave. No credit for attendance or refund will be given.
- Space is limited at some panel venues. Therefore, register early.
- If you choose to leave at any time during the presentation, you will not be admitted to re-enter and no credit for attendance or refund will be given.
- If you are asked to leave by a panel administration, no credit for attendance or refund will be given.
- Community members and guests may attend a panel at no charge, providing seating is available. Those not court-ordered to attend will NOT receive verification of attendance.
- Although some panels may be conducted in churches, MADD does not have a religious affiliation.
- Attendees given a Certificate of Attendance is responsible for maintaining the document. There will a $20 additional charge for a replacement certificate.
Please bring the following on the day of the panel:
- A form of personal photo identification.
- Court order of attendance paperwork.
- Your court case number.
- A MONEY ORDER. No cash or personal checks will be accepted.
Berks County Service Center
Do not call the Service Center. You must register through MADD
633 Court Street, Reading, PA 19601, USA (map)
Butler County Community College Campus
Succop Theater Do not contact the venue or location as they have no information regarding the Victim Impact Panel. Although some panels may be conducted in churches, MADD does not have a religious affiliation.
107 College Drive, Butler, PA 16002, USA (map)
King Street Church
Do not contact the venue or location as they have no information regarding the Victim Impact Panel. Although some panels may be conducted in churches, MADD does not have a religious affiliation.
162 East King Street, Chambersburg, PA 17201, USA (map)