Receive news and information about drunk driving, victims services and underage drinking prevention.
MADD looks to engage college campuses and communities in the fight against alcohol misuse. Underage drinking, binge drinking and drunk driving are serious problems on colleges across the country and requires a comprehensive solution involving stakeholders from across the collegiate landscape. This includes not only students, but faculty, administration, law enforcement, and other community members. Here are some things members of the college community can do to make change for their community:
- Work to support law enforcement
- Promote better laws and campus policies
- Honor victims of drunk driving
- Help prevent underage drinking in the college community
- Walk Like MADD to create awareness
- Monitor the courts to make sure justice is done
For more information on effective prevention measures for college communities, please visit these resources:
To work with your local MADD affiliate, please visit our contact page.