Long after a crash, survivors still feel the impact. MADD Victim Services provides emotional support and assistance with medical and legal struggles that follow a drunk driving crash.
If you or a loved one has been affected by a drunk or drugged driving crash, MADD is here to help. We have more than 1,200 trained victim advocates nationwide who can help bereaved families and injured victims/survivors by:
- Providing emotional support
- Providing advocacy in the criminal and civil justice systems
- Accompanying victims/survivors to court
- Assisting in preparing a victim impact statement
- Referring victims/survivors to appropriate resources for additional help
- Offering support groups in many areas
- Connecting victims/survivors who share similar experiences
- Providing supportive materials on victimization topics
To be put in touch with a MADD Victim Advocate in your area or if you need to speak with someone as soon as possible, call MADD's Victim/Survivor Help Line at 1-877-MADD-HELP (877-623-3435) or send us an email at email@example.com.