Location: Irving, Texas
Under direct supervision of the National Senior Programs Manager, MADD’s Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the administration of MADD’s Victim Impact Panel (VIP) Call Center, which includes first level escalation support for VIP online registration questions and issues.
Foster a culture of philanthropy within MADD. Be a leader for other staff and volunteers to institutionalize philanthropy within the organization.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
1. Provide consistent and efficient customer service to MADD Staff and Victim Impact Panel(VIP) contacts.
2. Answer incoming calls, voicemails, chats and emails in a timely manner throughout predetermined shift.3.Maintain accurate records and documentation of all conversations, such as call logs.
4. Assist VIP contacts with technical issues, including registration, rescheduling, and other issues experienced with website and escalate any issues to management appropriately.
5. Learn and understand program goals and objectives for MADD’s VIP program and be able to, when necessary, make decisions based on the program policies and procedures.
6. Update existing contact information in MADD’s National CRM Database.
7. Follow all communication procedures, policies, and guidelines during every interaction.
8. Maintain confidentiality of program participants.
9. All others duties as assigned.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Bilingual highly desired, including proficiency in business Spanish speaking and writing.
3. 1+ years of previous call center experience handling customer service calls.
4. Must have exceptional internal and external customer service orientation.
5. Must have demonstrated computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook and be familiar with entering data into online systems. Should also have basic record keeping and math skills.
6. Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop and convey thoughts clearly, logically and concisely both orally and in writing, using appropriate grammar and command of the English language.
7. Ability to work both independently and with others to resolve issues and maintain composure and professionalism in an environment of changing and/or multiple priorities.
8. Must be able to work on a time table, meet deadlines, follow instructions and accept direction on given assignments.
9. Ability to maintain a good working relationship with fellow co-workers and supervisor.
10. Must have reliable transportation and be on time to shifts. Flexibility to work occasional overtime as needed.
11. Strong work ethic with the ability to maintain a high activity level.
12. Ability to tolerate stressful situations and maintain a professional demeanor during times of stress.
13. Must have working knowledge of company policies and procedures.
14. Ability to maintain social, ethical and organizational standards in job related activities, at work and in the community.
15. Ability to maintain workplace confidentiality and take ownership/accountability for own actions and aspects of the job.
16. Demonstrated commitment, passion and compassion for the mission of MADD.
Pay: $15.00/hour at 40 hours/week
- Eligible within first 30 days
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Retirement 403(b) + 3% matching after 1 year
- Minimum 3 weeks Vacation
- 12 Paid Holidays per calendar year
- Up to 3 Floating Holidays per calendar year
- Paid Sick Time
- Modified Educational Assistance
- Parental Leave
- Basic Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance covered by Employer
- FSA, HRA
- Employee Assistance Program
- WFH Split: Four days in-person, One day work-from-home per week (90 day eligibility)
MADD is providing PPE equipment to all employees and safety training. This role reports in-person at MADD’s National headquarters in Irving, TX. WFH Split: Four days in-person, One day work-from-home (after 90 day eligibility).
How to Apply
Please provide resume to Crystal Sade at Programs@madd.org