Location: Irving, Texas
Provides operational support and problem resolution for assigned operating systems. Will resolve day-to-day end user technical issues and perform systems troubleshooting for the IT Help Desk. Responsible for Office365 and Microsoft Azure Cloud administration. Will serve as front line escalation for all IT technical and desktop support. This position will interact one-on-one with MADD staff and require independent analysis and clear communication. Assignments for this role include both routine and non-routine work. Demonstrate application/technology knowledge or similar related experience and well as general business knowledge.
Foster a culture of philanthropy within MADD. Assure that the organization’s corporate culture, systems and procedures support the goals and objectives of MADD. Lead staff and volunteers to institutionalize philanthropy within the organization.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Responds to and resolves day-to-day end user technical issues and performs system troubleshooting for the IT Help Desk.
- Responds to help desk requests from staff needing technical assistance. Documents the issue in the help desk platform and IT knowledge base for future reference.
- Order, image, install and repair laptops and company workstations.
- Administration of user security access and profiles within Microsoft Office365, Azure and OneLogin.
- Locates point of origination and escalates system issues or resolves independently.
- Responsible for enterprise print management and support.
- Responsible for basic Network Administration and supporting all offices VPN, Internet and Phones.
- Responsible for updating asset management and inventory management of all technology hardware and equipment.
- Investigates issues to determine timeframe, vulnerability and cause and effect of the incident. Has responsibility to escalate any issue to site administrators.
- Provides support, problem diagnosis and resolution for assigned applications.
- May serve as a resource to support the department’s escalation model.
- Assists in maintaining internal IT knowledge base.
- Understands goals and direction of department/organization.
- Analyzes end user issues and recommends fixes or improvements.
- Serves as a technical support specialist for all enterprise Cloud systems.
- May work with outside vendors; vendor contact limited to tactical implementation.
- Maintains user/external group access policies for assigned systems.
- No Direct Reports
- No Budget/Fiscal responsibilities
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with 3+ or more years of IT experience in a complex and geographically diverse environment.
- This position requires dedication, dependability, and self-direction with a desire to both demonstrate and champion continuous learning and improvements in productivity.
- Non-profit operations and non-profit application experience are preferred.
- Understanding of the following:
- Office 365 Administration and Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Office 365 application management (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Intune
- Onelogin Identity Access Management and Control
- Desktop application installation and support
- Help Desk Ticketing applications (JIRA Service Desk is preferred)
- Cloud based phone systems and call tree configuration/setup
- Network configuration and wireless network setup
- Conferencing solutions (Zoom, Skype, Blue Jeans, etc…)
- LogMeIn and/or Remote User Access software
- Firewall reporting, support and baseline configuration
- Requires solid customer service skills and the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people.
- Understanding of how software systems relate to operational needs.
- Ability to work both independently and with others to resolve issues and maintain composure and professionalism in an environment of changing and/or multiple priorities.
- Willingness to take personal responsibility for the outcomes resulting from his/her judgment, guidance, and decisions.
- On-call availability for emergencies via email or phone.
- Good communication skills with the ability to develop and convey thoughts clearly, logically and concisely both orally and in writing, using appropriate grammar and command of the English language.
- Must be able to work on a time table, meet deadlines, follow instructions and accept direction on given assignments.
- Ability to tolerate stressful situations and maintain a professional demeanor during times of stress.
- Must have exceptional internal and external customer service orientation.
- Ability to maintain social, ethical and organizational standards in job related activities, at work and in the community.
- Ability to maintain workplace confidentiality and take ownership/accountability for own actions and aspects of the job.
- Demonstrated commitment, passion and compassion for the mission of MADD.
Typical Physical and Mental Demands
This position requires working in an office setting and is generally considered sedentary, although this position may require long hours, handling conflicts and making decisions under pressure. This position may require sitting, standing, lifting (maximum 50 pounds) for at least 8 hours and a normal range of hearing and vision. The noise level is from quiet to moderate. This position requires the ability to operate a computer and other office machines such as fax, copier and telephone. This position must be able to maintain confidentiality and trust. This position may require a valid State Driver’s License and proof of insurance because the individual may be required to drive to alternate locations away from the office. Critical thinking, active learning, listening, writing, speaking, negotiating, persuasion, judgment and the ability to work under pressure may be mandatory for this position.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions – The physical demands, work environment factors and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Salary – Please provide your salary requirements
- Work from home allowed on a modified schedule
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Retirement 403(b) + 3% matching after 1 year
- Minimum 3 weeks Vacation
- 12 Paid Holidays per calendar year
- Up to 3 Floating Holidays per calendar year
- Paid Sick Time
- Modified Educational Assistance
- Parental Leave
- Basic Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance covered by Employer
- FSA, HRA
- Employee Assistance Program
Madd is providing PPE equipment to all employees, safety training, and allowing remote/work from home.
How to Apply
Please provide resume and salary requirements to John Dunn at John.Dunn@madd.org