Location: Irving, Texas
Provides operational and front line support for assigned operating systems and assists in implementing enterprise systems to address business needs. Serves as a functional systems analyst on CRM and all fundraising systems. Works directly and supports our Cloud Systems Administrators and business stakeholders to develop solutions to improve business processes. Assignments for this role include both routine and non-routine work. Demonstrates application and technology knowledge or similar related experience and well as business knowledge.
Foster a culture of philanthropy within MADD. Assure that the organization’s corporate culture, systems, and procedures support the goals and objectives of MADD. Lead staff and volunteers to institutionalize philanthropy within the organization.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Support Salesforce administrative functions, including, but not limited to user account maintenance, profiles, roles, workflows, custom fields, objects, page layouts, records management, and validation rules.
- Daily cloud system support, including Salesforce Operations tasks (e.g., troubleshooting issues, running reports)
- Creating and maintaining reports and dashboards to support leadership
- Monitor and improve data quality, perform data imports, and provide ongoing data cleanup, auditing, and maintenance.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases and functionality.
- Provide training, guidance and continuous support to staff by conducting training and creating user documentation resources for nationwide distribution. Ensure most current versions are available to staff when processes evolve, or new features added.
- Support staff and leadership with ongoing automation and improvements of business processes.
- Work in JIRA and set/meet weekly goals and objectives.
- Performs functional systems analysis for small to large projects.
- Analyzes end-user issues and recommends fixes or improvements.
- Will take guidance from other senior team members.
- May work with outside vendors; vendor contact limited to tactical implementation.
- Maintains user/external group access policies for all assigned systems.
- No Direct Reports
- No Budget/Fiscal responsibilities
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1-2+ years’ direct/relevant experience as a Salesforce administrator, preferably supporting a SaaS business. Lightning experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required in IT or related field.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM 201) preferred.
- Strong understanding of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, with the ability to build custom objects, formula fields, workflows, and custom views.
- Strong data management and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, prioritize, manage multiple projects and execute in a high-volume environment.
- Demonstrated understanding and non-profit experience of enterprise applications preferred, including Salesforce, Donor Drive, WordPress, JIRA Service Desk, Email Marketing Platforms, and Engaging Networks.
- Application/technology experience or similar related training. Solid knowledge of configurations of applications on the Force.com platform.
- Understanding of how software functions/systems relate to business needs.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop and convey thoughts clearly, logically, and concisely both orally and in writing, using appropriate grammar and command of the English language. Clear communication of technical issues to non-technical people.
- Must be able to work on a timetable, meet deadlines, follow instructions and accept direction on given assignments.
- Ability to set priorities, multi-task and complete numerous projects simultaneously, meet deadlines with attention to detail.
- Ability to tolerate stressful situations and maintain a professional demeanor during times of stress.
- Strong organizational skills, be detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and execute in a high-volume environment.
- On-call availability for emergencies via company cell phone.
- Must have an exceptional internal and external customer service orientation.
- A strong work ethic, sense of urgency, attention to detail, and ability to think independently.
- Must have working knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain social, ethical and organizational standards in job related activities, at work and in the community.
- Ability to maintain workplace confidentiality and take ownership/accountability for own actions and aspects of the job.
- Demonstrated commitment, passion and compassion for the mission of MADD.
Typical Physical and Mental Demands
This position requires working in an office setting and is generally considered sedentary, although this position may require long hours, handling conflicts and making decisions under pressure. This position may require sitting, standing, lifting (maximum 50 pounds) for at least 8 hours and a normal range of hearing and vision. The noise level is from quiet to moderate. This position requires the ability to operate a computer and other office machines such as fax, copier and telephone. This position must be able to maintain confidentiality and trust. This position may require a valid State Driver’s License and proof of insurance because the individual may be required to drive to alternate locations away from the office. Critical thinking, active learning, listening, writing, speaking, negotiating, persuasion, judgment and the ability to work under pressure may be mandatory for this position.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions – The physical demands, work environment factors and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Travel: up to 10%
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Retirement 403(b) + 3% matching after 1 year
- Minimum 3 weeks Vacation
- 12 Paid Holidays per calendar year
- Up to 3 Floating Holidays per calendar year
- Paid Sick Time
- Modified Educational Assistance
- Parental Leave
- Basic Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance covered by Employer
- FSA, HRA
- Employee Assistance Program
Madd is providing PPE equipment to all employees, safety training, and allowing remote/work from home.
How to Apply
Please provide resume to Ethan Waller at Ethan.Waller@madd.org