Location: Irving, Texas
The National Headquarters of Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) is looking for a dynamic, energetic, and driven individual who is passionate about creating a nation of No More Victims. Responsible for the administration and delivery of organizational prevention and awareness programs including technical training and reporting, achievement of established national program partner deliverables, streamlining grant documentation and tracking and providing technical support of mission delivery offices across the organization.
Organizes and implements all aspects and technical portions of core and supplemental underage drinking and drunk and drugged driving prevention programs for the field, national partnerships and volunteers. Responsible for all program administration including creation of training and reporting, achievement of established program sponsor outcomes, assistance with program development to achieve mission objectives and collaboration with field staff and volunteers to create synergy and move MADD closer to achieving its mission.
Foster a culture of philanthropy within MADD. Be a leader for other staff and volunteers to institutionalize philanthropy within the organization.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure that goals and objectives as designated by department head are achieved by developing and designing annual activations targeted to accomplish specific objectives and providing marketing and outreach of the program nationwide.
- Manage the implementation and logistics of adult drunk driving prevention and underage drinking prevention programs through the design and facilitation of training programs at the National level. Organize and host orientation meetings, evaluation meetings, facilitator trainings and the facilitation of parent workshops and student presentations.
- Provide training, guidance, support and motivation to volunteers and staff by conducting training, coaching and creating resources for nationwide distribution.
- Create engagement process, training support, technical assistance and certification requirements tracking for national volunteer facilitator programs.
- Maintain tracking and data collection of programs and the progress for evaluation and improvement. Identify areas that are not fully utilizing the resources available and ensure assistance is provided in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field such as Education, Social Work, Community Health or equivalent experience.
- One to two years’ experience working with the creation and training of community awareness, education, partnership and youth programs specifically related to community health. Previous experience working with in the non-profit industry a plus.
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team including evaluators, researchers, and consultants strongly desired. Experience with federal or foundational grant funding a plus.
- Travel and flexible hours are required.
- Strong organizational skills, be detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and execute in a high-volume environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop and convey thoughts clearly, logically and concisely both orally and in writing, using appropriate grammar and command of the English language.
- Ability to set priorities, multi-task and complete numerous projects simultaneously, meet deadlines with attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt quickly to, plan for, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced setting, working both independently and with others while maintaining professionalism.
- A strong work ethic, sense of urgency, attention to detail, and ability to think independently.
- Must have exceptional internal and external customer service orientation.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Word, and Excel. Experience and comfort with presentation software, virtual meeting platforms and learning management software a plus.
- Ability to maintain social, ethical and organizational standards in job related activities, at work and in the community.
- Ability to maintain workplace confidentiality and take ownership/accountability for own actions and aspects of the job.
- Demonstrated commitment, passion and compassion for the mission of MADD.
Typical Physical and Mental Demands
This position requires working in an office setting and is generally considered sedentary, although this position may require long hours, handling conflicts and making decisions under pressure. This position may require you to: be in a stationary position for extended periods; move or traverse in a space for short periods; occasionally transport items with a maximum weight of 25 pounds (such as boxes); communicate with other individuals; and perceive and exchange information. The noise level is from quiet to moderate. This position requires the ability to operate a computer and other office machines such as fax, calculator and telephone. This position must be able to maintain confidentiality. This position may require a valid State Driver’s License and proof of insurance because the individual may be required to drive to alternate locations away from the office. Critical thinking, active learning, listening, writing, speaking, negotiating, persuasion, judgment and the ability to work under pressure may be mandatory for this position.
Salary Starting at $48,000
- Eligible within first 30 days
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Retirement 403(b) + 3% employer matching
- Minimum 3 weeks Vacation
- 12 Paid Holidays per calendar year
- Up to 3 Floating Holidays per calendar year
- Paid Sick Time
- Modified Educational Assistance
- Parental Leave
- Basic Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance covered by Employer
- FSA, HRA
- Employee Assistance Program
- WFH Split: Four days in-person, One day work-from-home per week (90 day eligibility)
MADD is providing PPE equipment to all employees and safety training. This role reports in-person at MADD’s National headquarters in Irving, TX. WFH Split: Four days in-person, One day work-from-home (after 90 day eligibility).
How to Apply
For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to CC.Resumes@madd.org. No phone calls, please.