Location: Irving, Texas
Responsible for the supervision of daily workflow activities in the accounts payable department. Plan and implement Accounts Payable process improvements to improve efficiency and strengthen controls.
Foster a culture of philanthropy within MADD. Assure that the organization’s corporate culture, systems and procedures support the goals and objectives of MADD. Lead staff and volunteers to institutionalize philanthropy within the organization.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Manage and/or process full-cycle AP using accounting software and other programs.
- Administer, manage and analyze online expense reporting programs.
- Ensure bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental and organization policies.
- Process transactions and perform accounting duties such as vendor maintenance and uploading templates for invoices charged to multiple locations.
- Track all company credit card spending and make payments on credit card accounts.
- Prepare 1099 forms on annual basis. Submit electronic file to IRS.
- Prepare bank files and transfers for bank processing, including positive pay transmittal, ACH and bank transfers.
- Deliver excellent customer service by developing and maintaining positive collaborative relationships and providing timely responses with internal and external customers.
- Implement, train and maintain document workflow systems.
- Associate degree in Accounting or related field.
- A minimum of three to five years of previous work experience in an accounting environment, including three years of accounts payable experience.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance transactions and record information accurately, with a high attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of AP best practices, internal controls, and document management systems.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and execute in a high-volume environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop and convey thoughts clearly, logically and concisely both orally and in writing, using appropriate grammar and command of the English language.
- Ability to work both independently and with others to resolve issues and maintain composure and professionalism in an environment of changing and/or multiple priorities.
- Must be able to work on a schedule, follow instructions and accept direction in order to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic with the ability to maintain a high activity level.
- Ability to tolerate stressful situations and maintain a professional demeanor during times of stress.
- Must have strong listening and communication skills.
- Must have demonstrated computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook and be familiar with entering data into on-line systems. Should also have basic record keeping and math skills.
- Experience with Concur or other online invoice system a plus.
- Must have working knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain social, ethical and organizational standards in job related activities, at work and in the community.
- Ability to maintain workplace confidentiality and take ownership/accountability for own actions and aspects of the job.
- Demonstrated commitment, passion and compassion for the mission of MADD.
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Retirement 403(b) + 3% matching after 1 year
- Minimum 3 weeks Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- 10 Paid Holidays per calendar year
- Up to 3 Floating Holidays per calendar year
- Modified Educational Assistance
- Parental Leave
- Basic Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance covered by Employer
- FSA, HRA
- Employee Assistance Program
Madd is providing PPE equipment to all employees, safety training, and allowing remote/work from home.
How to Apply
Please provide resume and salary requirements to FinanceHR@madd.org