Location: Irving, Texas
Solves organizational financial system problems and assists in improving business efficiencies by analyzing requirements; designing business processes; recommending system controls and protocols. Must have experience working with multiple systems and integrating data into financial software.
Foster a culture of philanthropy within MADD. Be a leader for other staff and volunteers to institutionalize philanthropy within the organization.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, identifying areas for improvement and developing and implementing solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and identifying process improvements to increase efficiencies.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
- Design business processes by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts, studying system capabilities and presenting options to management and cross-functional teams. Update, implement and maintain procedures.
- Improve systems by analyzing existing practices and identify opportunities for using system functionality.
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Providing support for users by writing and maintaining user documentation, providing customer support and lead training on systems.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintain technical knowledge by staying current on systems and staying up to date on the latest processes and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Five plus years’ experience in business analysis or a related field. Experience in non-profit accounting and federal grants desired. Experience in Business Process Modeling a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, IT or any related field.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop and convey thoughts clearly, logically and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work both independently and with others to resolve issues and maintain composure and professionalism in an environment of changing and/or multiple priorities.
- Must be able to work on a schedule and meet internal and external deadlines.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to maintain a high activity level.
- Ability to tolerate stressful situations and maintain a professional demeanor during times of stress.
- Must have strong listening and communication skills.
- Competency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to maintain social, ethical and organizational standards in job related activities, at work and in the community.
- Ability to maintain workplace confidentiality and take ownership/accountability for own actions and aspects of the job.
- Demonstrated commitment, passion and compassion for the mission of MADD.
Typical Physical and Mental Demands –
This position requires working in an office setting and is generally considered sedentary. This position may require a combination of sitting, standing, lifting/carrying (maximum 25 pounds) for at least 8 hours and a normal range of hearing and vision. The noise level is from quiet to moderate. This position requires the ability to operate a computer and other office machines such as a copier, fax, calculator and telephone. This position must be able to maintain confidentiality. This position may require a valid State Drivers License and proof of insurance because the individual may be required to drive to alternate locations away from the office. Active learning, listening, writing, speaking, judgment and the ability to work under pressure may be mandatory for this position.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions – The physical demands, work environment factors and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Salary $85,000+ depending on experience
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Retirement 403(b) + 3% matching after 1 year
- Minimum 3 weeks Vacation
- 12 Paid Holidays per calendar year
- Up to 3 Floating Holidays per calendar year
- Paid Sick Time
- Modified Educational Assistance
- Parental Leave
- Basic Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance covered by Employer
- FSA, HRA
- Employee Assistance Program
Madd is providing PPE equipment to all employees, safety training, and allowing temporary remote/work from home on a case-by-case basis.
How to Apply
Please provide resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to the Finance Department at FinanceHR@madd.org