Long after the crash, survivors, family and friends continue to feel the impact. MADD Victim Services is here to provide you with emotional support but also assistance in a variety of ways after a drunk or drugged driving crash, all at no cost to victims and survivors.
We help survivors survive
Sometimes that begins by finding someone who can listen, someone whose shoulder you can lean on or whose hand you can hold.
MADD has trained victim advocates to provide services across the country. Our team of compassionate, victim-focused staff and volunteers are available nationwide 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, and can help you, your family and loved ones by:
- Providing you and your loved ones with emotional support
- Guidance through the criminal and civil justice systems
- Accompanying victims and survivors to court
- Helping you prepare a victim impact statement
- Referring victims and survivors to appropriate resources for additional help
- Offering support groups in some areas
- Connecting you with other victims and survivors who’ve had similar experiences
- Providing you supportive materials on victimization topics
If you, or someone you love, has been the victim of a violent crime, you can contact a MADD Victim Advocate, 24 hours a day, at 1-877-MADD-HELP (1-877-623-3435).