The Portraits for Healing program provides victims with a portrait of a loved one killed or injured in a drunk or drugged driving crash. A minimum donation of $50 goes directly to MADD Victim Services to help provide free supportive services to those affected by these preventable crimes. MADD is grateful to artist Bill Small of Danville, Calif., a MADD volunteer generously donating his time and talents to provide this healing opportunity.
- Portraits are matted to fit a standard 14” x 18” frame
- Included are two photographic copies at the same size
- A digital file will be emailed to you to make additional copies
SUBMISSION INFORMATION: SELECTING YOUR PHOTOGRAPH
Photos with the following characteristics work best:
- An original photo (rather than a copy) to ensure the greatest clarity
- A photo that clearly shows the person’s facial features
- The person is well lit
You may submit up to three additional photos to help the artist understand features not readily apparent in the primary selection.