Planning on celebrating the holidays with some drinks? Grossman Law Offices has got your ride home covered!
Attorneys That Care
One of the primary mission of Grossman Law Offices is to stop drunken driving. It’s why the law firm represent victims and families of victims in lawsuits against drunk drivers. It’s why they sue bars and liquor stores when they violate Texas’ Dram Shop Laws. It’s why founding attorney Michael Grossman serves on the MADD North Texas Advisory Board.
And it’s why, beginning in 2020, the law firm will be paying for sober rides over the most common “drinking holidays” like the upcoming Superbowl 2020.
Holidays and Drunk Driving
It has become common knowledge that drunk driving accidents and fatalities increase drastically over the holidays. In fact, studies suggest that drunk driving fatalities in Texas statistics increase over the holiday periods. That increase is the reason why, beginning in 2020, Grossman Law Offices will reimburse safe and sober taxi and rideshare rides up to $30 for people who make the right choice to not get behind the wheel after celebrating the holidays with adult beverages.
How the Program Works
It’s straightforward. You make the right decision to take a cab, Uber, Lyft, or other sober ride home, you send us your receipt, and we will pay you back for the cost of the ride.
Qualifying 2020 Holidays
- Super Bowl Sunday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Cinco de Mayo
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve & Day
- New Years Eve & Day
- The program covers rides taken throughout the Dallas / Fort Worth metro area.
- Rides must be taken between 5 pm on the day of the holiday and 10 am the next morning.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Maximum value of $40.00.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 500 submissions.
- Within 7 days of the end date, a Receipt, Photocopy of Valid Driver’s License, and PayPal associated email address must be sent to:
Get Home Alive! Free Holiday Rides!
Grossman Law Offices PC
5440 Harvest Hill Rd #200
Dallas, TX 75230