PLEASE REVIEW THESE OFFICIAL RULES BEFORE ENTERING THE DRAWING. ENTRANTS WHO ARE MINORS: YOU MUST OBTAIN THE CONSENT OF YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN BEFORE ENTERING THE DRAWING. ENTRY TO THE DRAWING IS FREE AND NO PAYMENT OR PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- ELIGIBILITY. No purchase necessary. Mothers Against Drunk Driving (“MADD”) will conduct one Grand Prize Drawing (the “Drawing”). MADD a national 501(c)(3) non‐profit organization whose mission is to end drunk driving, help fight drugged driving, support the victims of these violent crimes, and prevent underage drinking, is governed by these rules (the “Official Rules”). The Drawing is open to all residents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico)(the “Entrant”). Employees, directors, officers, and principals, of Mothers Against Drunk Driving, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and member of their immediate families or households are not eligible to participate. Upon entering the Drawing entrants agree to waive any rights their state of residence may provide in regard to sweepstakes and contests. The Drawing are void where prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER. Students under 21 should take a photo with their group while holding images of pledge cards and posters indicating their commitment to say no to alcohol. A group is considered any group of students linked by an activity, a sport or a project. Post the photos on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #ProtectUrSquad. If the post is public, you will be automatically entered into the Drawing.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. The Drawing registration period starts Monday, October 1, 2018 and all entries must be received by Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Central Daylight Time (the “Promotion Period”). Multiple social media posts are welcome, but only one post per handle on one platform will be entered. All entries submitted become the sole property of MADD and will not be returned. Entries generated by any other means not outlined in these Official Rules are prohibited and will be automatically disqualified.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS. The selection of the Grand Prize Winner will be conducted by random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. The conduct of the Sweepstake is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America and any applicable state laws, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. The Drawing is void where prohibited by law. Each winner will be notified by email within forty‐ eight (48) hours of the respective drawing date and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability the day of the event. In the event of noncompliance, if the winner cannot be reached at the email address submitted with entry, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. No alternative or substitution of any prized will be offered. No prize transfer is permitted. Limit one (1) prize per group. Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of MADD are final and binding in all respects. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. By participating and accepting a prize, so long as there is no legal prohibition, winner agrees to the use of his/her name for advertising or publicity purposes and to the use of statements made by or attributed to him/her relating to MADD or this promotion, and releases any and all rights to said use without further compensation. In the event of a dispute, all entries will be deemed to be made by the holder of the email account associated with the entry. All claims rating in any manner to this Drawing or to any Submission must be resolved in the federal or state courts in Dallas County, Texas.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY. All Entrants release MADD, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees and all others associated with MADD, and the Drawing from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from the Drawing and/or acceptance or use of the prizes, including liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss. MADD is not responsible for entries that are corrupted or otherwise not received correctly or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on‐line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email, or on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in the Drawing. MADD assumes no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Drawing or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Drawing. MADD assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including lost, late or misdirected entries. MADD is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Drawing, or defraud MADD in any way may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and any prizes won will be forfeited. If, for any reason, the Drawing is not capable of proceeding as planned, including without limitation infection of computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of MADD which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Drawing, MADD reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Drawing.
- WINNERS LIST. The name of the winner will be announced on @MADDOnline handle on Twitter and Facebook by November 7, 2018.
Any questions regarding the Drawing should be direct to firstname.lastname@example.org.