MADD Tennessee is now a part of the Kroger Community Rewards Program! That means, you can designate MADD Tennessee as your charity of choice and MADD will receive donations from Kroger for every purchase you make. It’s never been easier to support MADD’s mission!
To link your Kroger Plus card to MADD Tennessee, just follow the directions below: (If you don’t have a Kroger Plus card, stop by the customer service desk at any Kroger store to get one.)
1. Go to krogercommunityrewards.com. (Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy.)
2. Click on “Create an Account”.
3. Enter your email address where requested.
4. Create a password for your account.
5. Enter your zip code.
6. Verify your preferred store.
7. Review the communications options. You can leave them checked if you agree or uncheck them if you do not want to agree.
8. Click “Create Account.”
9. On the next screen, enter your Kroger Rewards Card number.
10. You may enter your personalized contact information if you choose.
11. Click on “Community Rewards” to connect your account to MADD.
12. In the box to search for organization, type Mothers Against Drunk Driving.
13. No matter where you live in the state, select Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) – Nashville (JE878) and all proceeds will go to the MADD Tennessee State Office in Nashville which supports our programs statewide.
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for MADD until after you have registered your card.
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping, for each purchase to count.
Thank you for supporting MADD while you shop at Kroger!