We recognize and deeply appreciate that our First Responders are putting their lives and loved ones at risk every day while they dedicate themselves to the service of Tennesseans. We are collecting cards, letters, and coloring sheets from kids and youth as a way of encouraging them at this critical time. We will post them below and share them with our partners in law enforcement and the medical field.
- Have your kids/teens do their own drawings or cards, or you may print the coloring images at the bottom of this page and have your kids color them.
- Submit their artwork to MADD Tennessee.
- Preferred method of submission: Scan and email your child’s artwork to email@example.com.
- Alternate method of submission: Mail your child’s artwork to the MADD Tennessee State Office at 53 Century Blvd, Suite 100, Nashville, TN 37214, Attn: First Responders.
- Be sure to tell us your child’s name and age. If you prefer we not list their name, you may say “anonymous” but please provide the age.
We can all do our part and having your 0-12th grade student help us show some appreciation to these frontline heroes is a great way to have your kid give back to the community and get some creative art time in for home school!
We even had some adults who wanted to show their appreciation!
Coloring sheets to print. (Be sure to print as full page photos.)