Under our existing National NHTSA grant, MADD will be producing a Law Enforcement Roll Call Video encouraging officers to remove impaired drivers from our roadways through strong enforcement. MADD knows that it is victims’ stories and the speakers sharing them which are the reason that officers dedicate their career to saving lives on our roadways. The MADD National office is currently requesting submissions from victims/survivors who are interested in participating in this video which will be shared across the nation.
Law Enforcement Roll Call Video Victim Story Submission Form: https://form.jotform.com/202054979037156
Important items to note to participate in this project:
- Victims/survivors must be comfortable being filmed & recorded sharing information about the crash, their loved one(s), and their personal experiences after the crash.
- Victims/survivors must be comfortable providing a variety of photos &/or videos to be featured within the project.
- Those selected for the Law Enforcement Roll Call Video project will not need to travel. The film crew will travel to their local area & arrange for a filming location. (All relevant COVID safety protocols will be maintained).
- Dates for filming are tentatively targeted around October-December 2020.
- To participate all cases must be complete within the criminal & civil court system.
- Individuals who submit stories should be 18 years of age or older. If speakers under the age of 18 are interested in being featured, a guardian release must be provided.
- The submission window will close at 5pm CST Monday, August 17, 2020.
If you are interested in participating, click the link below to complete the Law Enforcement Roll Call Video Project Victim Story Submission form. We hope to capture a diverse group of submissions ranging from state, demographics, and victimization. If you have any additional questions please contact Ron Replogle at Ron.Replogle@madd.org or Catrina Clemens at Catrina.Clemens@madd.org.